[INNEWS Comprehensive Report] On the morning of September 5, Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Manet, Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Trung, and Lao Prime Minister Sonexay Siphandone jointly participated in the tripartite working breakfast and talks.
As leaders of the three countries attending the 43rd ASEAN Summit and related summits held in Jakarta, Indonesia, this meeting became an important occasion to discuss and strengthen cooperation among the three countries. At the exciting working breakfast, the three leaders had a heated discussion on strengthening cooperation among the three countries and explored how to have breakfast together before the opening of major summits and discuss the tradition of trilateral work so that these areas can bring greater benefits to the three countries. What a benefit.
During this historic meeting, the leaders of the three countries reached the following important principles through discussion:
1. The three parties will continue to maintain and strengthen the tradition of having breakfast together before the opening of major summits, and jointly discuss areas to promote cooperation among the three countries.
2. The three countries will work together to resolve the remaining issues and achieve more results.
3. The three parties will implement the boundary demarcation mechanism to complete this important milestone as soon as possible.
4. The three countries will continue to develop cooperation in the fields of economy, society, security, humanities, cultural traditions and other fields.
5. The three parties will actively promote bilateral relations and connectivity with each other, including bridges, roads, railways, ports, cables and other infrastructure, supply chains, tourism and other fields.
It is understood that during every ASEAN summit and related summits, the leaders of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos hold working breakfasts. The talks are aimed at further strengthening relations and cooperation between the three neighboring countries. The talks between the leaders of the three countries were full of energy and enthusiasm, aiming to strengthen ties and deepen cooperation among the three countries.